Monday 2 November 2009

A Nice Idea from The Giant...


Found this business card in my purse...





2009/10/29  <katyscott501@aol.com
Can you tell me who the giant is?   
I have a business card. I went to the website, but it is just a teaser.  
I am relatively intrigued. Please inform me.  
Thanks 
Katy 

Sent: Thu, Oct 29, 2009 9:22 am  Subject: Re: Could you tell me...  aha my first customer.  I am the Giant  Where did you receive the Giants card?  Many thanks 


2009/10/29  <katyscott501@aol.com>  Oh no! Not cryptic!  I have little memory of it. Somewhere in London. It was dark. That' all I have. It was a long time ago now.  I suggest you reveal yourself...I like the card. It is a good colour. Do you have a pantone for it?


From: The Giant <thegiant@iamagiant.co.uk
To: katyscott501@aol.com  Sent: Thu, Oct 29, 2009 10:09 am  Subject: Re: Could you tell me...  Oh no a graphic Designer. No pantone I'm afraid it was just the cheapest card available. 
haha could be anywhere/anyone. I have given out hundreds of these!  You should win some sort of prize for being the first to email.

2009/10/29  <katyscott501@aol.com>  Fair enough.  But is there no motive behind your giant like facade? why would you pay for a webspace and a business card?  maybe you're unemployed and bored.  I am willing to accept a prize.  surPRIZE me.  

From: The Giant <thegiant@iamagiant.co.uk>  To: katyscott501@aol.com  Sent: Thu, Oct 29, 2009 12:19 pm  Subject: Re: Could you tell me...  every time I get asked a lot how tall I am when I'm out, so I hand out these cards instead of answering the same question. My friend convinced me to put my email on this latest batch. The website is just a laugh  I assume we met in London? I live on Brick Lane. Although I dished a load out at Big Chill and Lattitude  Will have to think up a prize now. Perhaps a Gold Giant card?

2009/10/29 <katyscott501@aol.com>  I don't think we met. I think a card was just rammed into my mouth. Might have been in the big chill maybe?  It would make sense if you live near. So there we go. I'm really suprised  no one else has email, people must be dead inside!  I would like a giant gold one, 
I like that you made the effort to do all of this, can i put you on my blog?


From: The Giant <thegiant@iamagiant.co.uk>  To: katyscott501@aol.com  Sent: Thu, Oct 29, 2009 2:43 pm  Subject: Re: Could you tell me...  that's even funnier  yes feel free to put me on your blog. Send me a link too  Spread the (Giant) word. 








No comments:

Post a Comment